It has been a long and fruitful journey for NMIMS punctuated with many milestones and memorable moments. Over the years, the University has taken centre stage in the field of management education. The University is moving towards the concept of a globalised centre of learning and aims to provide to its students a balanced exposure of research, academics and practical aspects of the industry.
Internationalization of Indian higher education has brought out new opportunities for maintaining quality in terms of teaching, research, curriculum design, pedagogy, faculty development and studentsâ€™ progression. The focus now is on internationalization of the Schools with faculty, student and other exchange programs with renowned international institutions. In order to meet the stringent standards of international education, the process for international accreditation from the leading accrediting agencies like AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, etc., is on.
Keeping in view NMIMS’ commitment to social development, an off centre campus has been set up at Shirpur, a tribal area in Maharashtra adjoining the states of Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. This campus offers programs under the Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering and School of Pharmacy and Technology Management.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated a 90 acres plot at Jadcherla, Hyderabad (40 kms from the airport) for setting up a campus equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Moving towards being a part of the global village.
- Bringing greater focus on research especially with respect to humanity/mankind and organizations at a global level.
- Creating a learning experience for all students and visitors on our campus.
- Making extensive use of technology to make program delivery more effective.
- Expanding our capacity in higher education and thus responding to the growing aspirations of a large section of Indian society.
- Offering customized programs and professional development programs for organizations-companies, NGOs, academic institutions, and even governments.
- Offering joint programs along with leading foreign institutions.