EBSCO: EBSCO databases include
- Business Source Premier â€“ world’s largest full text database of nearly 3,800 scholarly business journals across all subject areas related to business
- Regional Business News provides comprehensive full text coverage for 75 US business journals, newspapers and newswires
This online journals database can be accessed from anywhere. The database can be accessed through KMS.
- CMIE: Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy CMIE databases include
- Prowess is a database of over 8000 Indian companies and provides financial statements, ratio analysis, funds flows, product profiles, returns and risks on the stock markets, etc.
CMIE can be accessed through as icon on the desktop.
- ECCH: European Case Clearing House: Members can access ECCH cases up to a abstract level through KMS or www.ecch.com For reading full case or purchase of case contact Librarian.
- Harvard Cases: It contains all cases, notes & teaching notes. For searching these material users can go through with this HBS site. URL is http://harvardbusiness.org/ . To order HBS cease members can contact Librarian or Reference Librarian. Teaching Notes can be downloaded only by full time faculty of NMIMS.
- Legal Pundits: It is a Law database containing Knowledge Resource ranging from Bare Acts, Amendments, Case Laws, Notifications, Circulars and Expertâ€™s articles. Database available through KMS & can be accessed through Login ID and Password which is available at library, return counter in â€śUser Manual of Databaseâ€ť.
- Manupatra: It is a Law database, available through KMS. Can be accessed through Login ID and Password which is available at library, return counter in â€śUser Manual of Databaseâ€ť.
IRS: Indian Readership Survey of Media Research User Council gives demographic, media, census and product category data. This can be accessed through/as an icon on the desktop without any username and password.
TVADINDEX: Some media monitoring services are relevant to Advertising Agencies and Advertisers. Others are cater more to Market Research firms, TV Production Houses, Educational Institutions among others.
TV Ad Index offers Ad-Hoc, Subscription, Prepaid and Post-paid services like Ad-Hoc Services, Daily Regular Updates, Combo-Packages, Comprehensive-Packages, – www.iBank.Live.com, iBank Lite, Daily Alerts, Daily Media Updates, Syndicated Services, Collector’s Series.
Gartner Services: This is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory database. They deliver technology-related insights necessary for clients to make the right decisions, every day. It can be accessed through KMS.