- Offering courses that combine business management skills with entrepreneurial activities in the social sector to produce leaders in social change management.
- To design and conduct social action projects that would make a distinct difference to social progress.
- To offer support to emerging social entrepreneurs by way of consultancy, referrals and basic facilities through a social incubator, similar to a business incubator.
- To undertake research services that would help shape public policy on the development of the social sector.
- To support and inspire student interest in applying business skills towards positive Social impact through non-profit organizations, public and private sector thus reinforcing the stated mission of the NMIMS University to develop social sensitivity amongst its students