The focus of SBM is to continue to build a strong student centric learning environment. This will help to attract the best students from the national as well as the world market. The goal is to draw students with work experience in the two years Masters’ Programme in Management but also for all other programmes at the Masters’ level. Admission for all programmes is competitive.
- Participate in all major national and international education exhibitions/fairs to promote the university and its programmes in different parts of the country, Middle-east, Africa, Central Europe & other European and Asian countries.
- Strengthen exchange relationship with well-known universities in different countries, which will help bring students from their campus in our programmes
- Strengthen/Establish relationship with the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) ETS (Education Testing Service, New Jersey, U.S.A.) for GRE and SAT. We may also consider GRE and SAT scores for admissions to our Mastersâ€™ and Bachelorsâ€™ level admissions in other courses.
- To ensure that the meritorious students are not denied the admission because of lack of resources, NMIMS will create scholarships and assistantship programme in partnership with industry and government to encourage excellence among students across programmes. NMIMS University will continue to recognize them through prizes which include cash awards and certificate of merits. Students will be mentored by the faculty. In the context of management students, efforts will be made to have joint mentorship with the industry faculty and executives.
- To promote an all round development of the students, NMIMS University will create a separate programme on soft skills, personality development and languages.
- Students will also be encouraged to participate in national and international events.